Circuits in Conduit
Add some circuits to the left and adjust the values above to see the results!
Minimum Conduit Size:
It will be % full (limit: %)
There is no conduit size for this type that is big enough to fit those circuits.
This calculator was designed using data from these tables in the 2020 National Electric Code:
- Allowed ampacities and temperature ratings of conductors (Table 310.16)
- EGC sizing (Table 250.122)
- Ambient temperature corrections (Table 310.15(B)(1))
- Adjustments for more than 3 CCC's (Table 310.15(C)(1))
- Cross-sectional area of conductors (Chapter 9, Table 5)
- Cross-sectional conduit areas (Chapter 9, Table 4) and allowed conduit area ratio (Chapter 9, Table 1)